Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ups and Downs

Anyone that saw my Facebook status last night knows that I've been up and down the last few days. Last night my status was "Tisti has not given in to the tears and sadness for quite awhile. Tonight? I'm giving in."

And giving in I did. Crying was cathartic. It was cleansing. But it didn't make the sadness go away. And it didn't make anything better. I have no job. No job. No income. I'm starting to freak out a bit.

I feel my brain turning to mush. I need to DO SOMETHING. I need to have a job where I make money. Bills are due. I'm sick of not having any money for fun things. There are a couple job prospects on the horizon - I would really appreciate prayers that one of those job leads pans out. I want to be a productive member of society again. I feel like I'm not doing any good just sitting at home!

So if you could spare a prayer for me today - I would appreciate prayers for a job. Or even just good thoughts or vibes. I'd take anything good at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers, good thoughts, and good vibes. :D

    ReplyDelete