Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday...

TO YOU!

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday dear K!

Happy Birthday to Yoooooouuuuuu!!!

It's my sister, K's birthday!  She is old.  I love her anyway. 

Gigi, Mama and I spent the weekend at K's house with her family.  We watched Lulu play in a volleyball tournament and then went to their tiny church on Sunday morning.  Interesting to go to such a small church when we usually attend such a big one.  There was a children's sermon and 4 of the 6 children that were up front for it were sitting in our pew and therefore our family.  LOL.

Its still hard at times when the whole family is together. Something is so glaringly missing.  I did have my first dream about my Daddy while at my sister's house this weekend.  I won't write about it now because it contains some choice words (from him of course), but it was nice to see him in my dreams.

I have an interview tomorrow for an (unpaid) internship/volunteer position in public relations for the local chapter of The American Cancer Society.  Wish me luck!  I'm trying to dredge up some articles and press releases to show her samples of my writing.  It will at least give me something to do with my time if I'm "hired."

No comments:

Post a Comment