Saturday, October 16, 2010

Randomness

This may be the most random blog entry every but...eh...whatever :)

I'm annoyed at buying winter clothes for Gigi.  It gets VERY cold here so I need warm, stylish AND affordable.  Not finding much.  Got her a coat, hat and mittens today.  Paid $75 (!!) for boots but am returning them.  That's ridiculous to spend for a 5 year old.  I'm annoyed that I can't find anything that meets my standards (rated to at least -20 and removable liner).  Apparently I have high ones. 

Speaking of which...I stopped at a furniture store today.  Found a bedroom set I love love LOVE.  $10,000.  $10,000!!!  Are you kidding me?  I saw another one I liked too $7,000.  Of course those were "retail" prices and they were willing to knock 25% off.  The saleswoman looked at me and told me I had expensive taste.  Really?  I already knew that.  My Daddy taught me to appreciate nice furniture. 

The political ads in South Dakota are getting absolutely ridculous.  Stupid.  Idiotic.  I'm tired of mudslinging.  I'm ready to vote for Miss Piggy instead of either candidate.  Is it election day yet?

I got a new phone this week.  An update of my old BlackBerry Curve.  It's shiny and pink and I lurve it.  Hopefully it will facilitate in me getting a new job.  How?  I'm not sure.

Anyway...I felt the need to have a blog post.  And I don't really have much to say so I figured I'd rely on my natural sense of randomness. 

You know what else is cool?  Home Alone on TV.  That rocks.

1 comment: